
Earlier this week, R bet me that I wouldn't be able to find out any information about the Man v. Babies statue through Google. The final draft of the bet was that I wouldn't find it within the first three hits of my first search, so I didn't take the bet*, but I thought to look into it anyway. Because, y'know, Man v. Babies. Who doesn't want to know more?
Turns out, it was sculpted by a guy named Gustav Vigeland, and you can find it in the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, Norway (it is a part of Frogner Park, if that means anything to you), along with all of his other crazy sculptures.
So, I guess I now have a reason to go to Norway.
*I really should've. It was the second result.
epic statue.
ReplyDeleteon a related note, A Realistic
Assessment of
How Many 12-Year-Olds I Could Beat Up Before They Overtook Me might just tickle your fancy.
Ha! Awesome.
ReplyDeletePS: Thanks for the book! Will try to return it as soon as possible.