There's so much I can and should blog about.
I am really excited that my mom is coming. I miss her so much, even though I saw her three months ago.
This year I get to spend Thanksgiving with my mom, my the-best-boyfriend-ever, and my catz. I couldn't be more thankful.
However, she is going to be meeting both of R's parents this weekend. And it scares me. I mean, us meeting each other's family was a big relationship step ... but our families meeting each other? I didn't think this would ever happen and I'm not really prepared.
They come from such different worlds. What if they don't get along?
11.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They come from such different worlds. What if they don't get along?
ReplyDeleteWell, then you've got a sitcom on your hands, I'd say.
Haha, yeah, that did sound a little bit too much like a tagline.
ReplyDelete