When I highlight text to study, I always highlight in the event that I suddenly become a stupid person. Or get amnesia.
I highlight everything seemingly important, even things I already know.
It's weird.
Oh, by the way, have you seen the God of War III trailer? Brutal. Almost too brutal for my sensibilities. But it looks quite satisfying.
Nier looks pretty good, too.
11.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've decided to buy a PS3 around holiday-time. Mostly for GoW III. Also, I've heard Uncharted and Uncharted 2 are pretty damn good. And Resistance 2 (beat 1 already). And The Last Guardian, which is supposed to come out next year. The quality and number of exclusive games have finally reached a point where I feel a purchase is warranted. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the fold!
ReplyDeleteWe mostly got it because of the Blu-Ray player, GoW and Gran Turismo.
I've heard the same thing about the Uncharted series, but I haven't played any demos or anything.