5.25.2009

Nikon D90

For R's graduation, his dad was super-awesome enough to give him a graduation gift of something he's been wanting for a long time -- a Nikon D90 Digital SLR camera. Since he got it, we've both been rekindling our love for photography and having a lot of fun taking pictures of everything. Ryan's has a non-digital SLR before and he knows a lot about the technical aspects of photography, so he taught me a lot about how to get the picture that I want in certain lighting situations.

The best part about this camera is that, once you learn how to use it, all of your pictures come out looking really good, almost professional.





Especially cat pictures, for some reason.






The last one is of R's mom's cats, Emmy. We did not get another cat.

For those of you keeping score, the one of Boathouse Row taken in the car was mine -- the rest were taken by R.

Don't get your hopes up for only excellent pictures on this blog -- I'll still be using my little digital Canon from time to time, 'cause I like the Canon's color accent feature and because I don't want to be a someone-else's-camera-hog. But from time to time, I'll sneak a few good SLR pictures on here.


I totally want a digital SLR now.

No comments:

Post a Comment