I am excited about...
*reading all the new books that I bought, or brought back from home, or were gifted to me.
*using my new hand mixer to make new dessert recipes, include mousse and custard.
*using my new slow cooker to incorporate more meat (and thus, less carbs) into my diet.
*making a super awesome ropa vieja with the above.
*going to the gym, with my New Rules of Lifting for Women in tow.
*buying my first car.
*having more responsibilities at my job, and thus being more of an asset than I currently am, so they can NEVER get rid of me, bwah ha ha.
*all of my crochet projects for next holiday season.
*finishing Nier, finishing God of War III, finishing Persona 4, starting GUNDAM MUSOU 3!
*trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Texas, Virginia Beach, and who knows where else.
*all the little unexpecting things life's gonna throw our way, good and bad alike.
... but mostly, I am excited about another year with Ryan and the catz, my family that I love more and more each day.
12.28.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment