I can tell you: It's the fact that we're in our early twenties, with no kids (instead, two cats), a tiny apartment and a tree with no inside, and we are ALREADY TAKING STAGED CHRISTMAS FAMILY PICTURES.
In our defense, my mom ASKED specifically for these pictures, so that's why they exist. Why they exist on Facebook is that R wanted his family to see them too.
Frankly, I'm disturbed by the fact that so many people on Facebook commented on the album about how they want printed copies. I suspect there's some sort of just-being-nice going on.
Something about this is very disturbing. I haven't figured out what it is yet.
ReplyDeleteI can tell you: It's the fact that we're in our early twenties, with no kids (instead, two cats), a tiny apartment and a tree with no inside, and we are ALREADY TAKING STAGED CHRISTMAS FAMILY PICTURES.
ReplyDeleteIn our defense, my mom ASKED specifically for these pictures, so that's why they exist. Why they exist on Facebook is that R wanted his family to see them too.
Frankly, I'm disturbed by the fact that so many people on Facebook commented on the album about how they want printed copies. I suspect there's some sort of just-being-nice going on.
Yup, that's probably it.
ReplyDelete