9.28.2009

The Evolved Zombie.

I woke up at around 4:30 this morning from a bad dream.

It was about zombies that had learned how to use handguns and rifles. They had really good aim.

That's right. I dreamt about evolved zombies.

While tossing and turning in an attempt to go back to sleep, I woke R up. He asked me if I was okay and I tell him that I had a scary zombie dream.

"Well, as far as I know, we don't have to worry about that right now," he said, referring to the implied zombie invasion.

A minute later, "Now you've got me worried."

Two minutes later, he gets out of bed and goes to the computer. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just going to check Drudge Report to make sure nothing horrible's happened."

That's right. He got up from bed to check the news for a zombie attack.*

I totally won the boyfriend contest.



*So far, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment